Address: SMYSC, P.O. Box 2273, Shelton, WA 98584
For Team Schedules:
Washington Youth Soccer District 7: http://www.d7soccer.com
Grays Harbor Foothills Youth Soccer Association: http://ghfysa.com
Location Address: Shelton/South Mason Soccer Park
2102 John's Prairie Rd E., Shelton WA 98584
Mailing Address: PO Box 2273, Shelton WA 98584
Office Hours: Generally 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm M-F
June 15th through November 15th
email: Sue LeDoux - firstname.lastname@example.org
See soccer info also at: http://sheltonguide.com
President -Earl Kallesemail@example.com
- 1st VP of Competition - Alan Muenchow - firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Development - Don Winslow - email@example.com
Treasurer - Glenhelen Smither - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - Sue LeDoux - email@example.com
- Tournament Director- Alan Muenchow- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Ni McMullin - email@example.com
- Equipment Manager- needed
- Ref Assignor and Board Member - Beth Johnson
- Members at Large
Brad Patterson- firstname.lastname@example.org, Justin Bourgault-
email@example.com, Jill Bourgault- firstname.lastname@example.org,
JJ Rivera email@example.com
The SMYSC Board of Directors meetings are scheduled on the 2nd
Monday of each Month. Meetings start at 6:30 pm and are held at the Shelton/South Mason Soccer Park. Each team should have a representative present and the public is
The South Mason Youth Soccer Club is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization.
All of the Board Officers and Members and the team Coaches, Assistants and Managers are all VOLUNTEERS.
Yes, we do charge a registration fee.
- approximately $17.00 goes to Washington Youth Soccer to pay player and volunteer insurance and to run the State program.
- $2.00 goes to District 7 for player and coach development programs.
- then there is: Ref Fees, Field use, Paint, goals, nets, balls, first-aid, uniforms, etc
- contributions to our scholarship fund for graduating soccer player
Our major fundraiser is the South Mason Kickoff Tournament. We try our best to keep your registration fees to a minimum. Please accept our invitation to help.
All proceeds from the Snack Shack go to support the fields and soccer park.
We can use team representatives at the SMYSC Board meeting; help with registration days; maintenance at the Soccer Park (see the Soccer Park link); help with the Kickoff Tournament; or ask your Coach if they would like help. SMYSC also accepts donation, since we are a non-profit the donations are tax deductible. To find out what or how you can help contact any Board member or specifically Andrew Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org \ THANK YOU.
TEAMWORK - Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. -Unknown
EXCELLENCE (as a Player, Coach or Person) Can be obtained if you...
More than others think is wise...
More than others think is safe...
More than others think is practical...
More than others think is possible...
More than others think is realistic...
More than others think is necessary...